Services Compliance Administrator
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Sitetracker is looking for a License Compliance Administrator who reports to the Customer Success Operations Manager and is responsible for ensuring contractual agreements between Sitetracker and its customers are managed and maintained.
This role will become an expert in understanding the licenses available and purchase for accessing Sitetracker along with the contractual obligations for support activity. Working collaboratively with Operations leaders, Customer Success and Sales this role will ensure both Sitetracker and its Customers contractual agreements are documented and upheld.
The Skill Set:
- High attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Salesforce
- Ability to review contractual agreements and identify license and Service Level Agreement commitments
- Tracking, reporting of license purchases, usage and needs
- Cross collaboration within Sitetracker for adherence to contractual obligations
Within 60 Days, You'll:
- Develop detailed understanding of the customer license types, service agreements, and data security agreements
- Take ownership of license usage compliance (audits, restrictions, allocation)
- Develop and document service agreement process for system updates and internal team awareness of obligations
Within 180 Days, You'll:
- Ownership of service level documentation and org access management
- Take operational ownership and be the go to expert and owner for all customer org usage and access
- Make recommendations on administrative and operational processes and tools to ensure contractual commitments are documented and obtained
Within 365 Days, You'll:
- Take full ownership of the management of Contractual Compliance for the Customer Success Organization (license management, entitlements, org access)
- Identify cross-functional processes that align internal teams on commitment and agreements
- Analyze and streamline data captured in Sitetracker data Systems
- Work directly with Operations Manager to increase workflows and validations of System contract compliance.
Sitetracker was founded ten years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.
See more open positions at Sitetracker
Something looks off?