Solution Delivery Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Sitetracker powers the successful deployment of critical infrastructure. As the global standard for managing high-volume projects, our platform enables growth-minded innovators to optimize their entire asset lifecycle.
As a Solution Delivery Manager on the Implementations team, you will have the opportunity to accompany some of the most forward-thinking companies and make a meaningful impact on the industries they serve and lead the internal team to help the company grow.
You will work closely with our customers to gather requirements and find creative design solutions to manage the customer's business process most effectively. You will be responsible for propelling the quality of our implementations and will get in-depth exposure to the world’s premier cloud platform - Force.com. With strong attention to detail and a creative mind, you will drive success by working with a strongly committed and collaborative team that is laser-focused on making a difference to the customers that we work with and the world that we live in.
The Skill Set
- Lead implementations with enterprise-level customers from kickoff to go-live
- Gather requirements from customers and design software solutions based on complex customer business processes and requirements
- Attack timelines and deliverables to ensure project goals are met
- Identify areas of implementation process improvements based on the latest Sitetracker product features
- Utilize your strong understanding of database principles to create efficient solutions
- Organize multiple ongoing projects and able to troubleshoot issues with precise attention to detail
- Learn new tools and software and leverage them to develop thoughtful, analytical insights
- Thrive in a dynamic and customer-focused environment
- Lead small teams to achieve technical initiatives
- Perform analysis on customer data and build reports/dashboards based on customer specifications
- Configure/developing Salesforce in a client-facing environment is preferred
- Manipulate and conduct data analysis on large data sets; generally through advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Lead and mentored junior team members to chart their career growth as part of the fast-growing company
Within 60 days, you will:
- Have developed a foundational knowledge of the Sitetracker platform and of the telecommunications industry
- Be able to create, at a high level, a solution using Sitetracker to resolve a customer challenge (You won’t need to be able to create or implement technically - but will be able to think strategically about how Sitetracker can solve their problem)
- Lead a small business or corporate level implementation supported by an experienced implementation lead
- Identify best practices, gap areas, and/or any areas of opportunity for improvement in our existing process
- Clean up a large customer data set with no Excel assistance/help from teammates
- Be fully fluent in lookups, formulas, etc.
- Have intermediate knowledge of workflow types, profiles vs. roles, report types, lookup vs. master-detail relationships
Within 180 days, you will:
- Provide thoughtful, practical solutions to customer needs
- Occasionally need help designing a solution, but are not afraid to ask for assistance when stuck
- Understand early in the implementation lifecycle when scope creep is occurring and call those issues out to the team
- Be able to independently lead a corporate-level implementation
- Appropriately communicate the right message to customers
- Raise issues to the internal team when an issue appears
- Train and guide junior team members as part of project implementation
- Participate in the hiring process as part of the company's growth
Within 365 days, you will:
- Design clean and efficient implementations that require little/no rework and pre-go-live demos receive glowing reviews
- Rarely have difficulties implementing a solution for a customer. If development help is needed, you are able to provide clear a clear vision of what the solution should be and what the requirements are for the Implementation Developer
- Be able to lead an enterprise-level implementation without support
- Influence the core product roadmap by providing meaningful feedback based on what you hear/learn from our customers
- Manage and mentor new team members to grow their careers within the company
Sitetracker was founded ten years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.
See more open positions at Sitetracker
Something looks off?