Senior Services Sales Consultant (Spanish Speaking)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
The Senior Services Sales Consultant at Sitetracker is a key pre-sales role, responsible for selling the value and solutions our Services organization creates for our customers. You will work with sales, sales engineering, marketing, product, legal, and services teams to develop proposals that solve customers’ business needs.
You will scope services engagements, recommend Sitetracker solutions, and set customers up for success by delivering a smooth transition to Sitetracker’s Services team after the completion of the sale. You are our customer’s first impression of our Services team, establishing our presence as their trusted partners as they begin their journey with Sitetracker.
Sitetracker is deployment operations management software that powers how critical infrastructure companies plan, build, and maintain tomorrow’s infrastructure. Sitetracker helps innovative companies like British Telecom, Zayo, Vantage Towers, Nextera, Dominion Energy, ChargePoint, Honeywell, and Southern Company manage millions of projects, sites and assets representing over $150 billion in portfolio holdings. By giving telecommunications, utility, and energy teams a cloud-based solution that works easily and effectively, Sitetracker is accelerating the transition to a fully connected and sustainable future.
The Skill Set
- Effectively communicate the Services strategy, objectives, and results to customers, internal sales teams, and partners
- Engage with multiple customers, with a broad range of use cases, in a services sales or solution consulting capacity.
- Confidently lead Services discovery and implementation scoping sessions with Enterprise customers
- Establish trust with our customers’ diverse sets of stakeholders
- Drive progress toward Services Delivery booking targets
- Effectively work and communicate with our Latin America customers, many of whom speak Spanish as their primary language
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to a business or technical audience.
- Aptitude to analyze complex requirements and estimate the level of effort to implement
- Ability to sell the implementation methodology and the value it provides when onboarding our customers.
- Ability to translate complex, technical requirements into implementation proposals and Statements of Work.
- Understanding of how to effectively support complex sales cycles from discovery through solution sign-off.
- Understanding of Salesforce architecture
Within 60 Days, You’ll:
- Obtain the Sitetracker Certification.
- Have observed multiple Sitetracker sales cycles and implementations to understand Sitetracker’s implementation process.
- Have collaborated with the sales engineering and implementation teams to understand Sitetracker’s architecture.
- Have reviewed the architecture of multiple Sitetracker implementations.
- Have scoped and proposed solutions for SMB and mid-market deals.
Within 180 Days, You’ll:
- Have scoped and proposed solutions for Enterprise deals.
- Own (with support from various teams) enterprise proposals to customers.
- Have validated the framework for engaging with customers and proposed areas of improvement.
- Have established a trusted partnership with both the sales and implementation teams.
Within 365 Days, You’ll:
- Have been able to evaluate and measure the performance of implementations where services were sold by you and drive personal performance improvement from that data
- Have achieved your quarterly booking targets
Sitetracker was founded ten years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.
See more open positions at Sitetracker
Something looks off?