Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2022
Sitetracker is looking for a Solution Analyst to assist in implementing the Sitetracker product for new customers. You will work closely with our Solution Architects to identify requirements and find creative solutions to tailor our product to our customers’ business process.
Overall, the position incorporates product configuration, data analysis, project management, and development as needed. Solution Analysts are given a great opportunity for advancement and leadership placement in a rapidly growing environment.
The Skill Set:
- Build out data models using relational database knowledge to capture customers' business requirements
- Experience with Salesforce.com (Salesforce Admin as a base)
- Utilize Excel skills (preferably Vlookups, formulas, pivot tables, etc.) to transform data and create reports.
- Thrive on going the extra mile to complete project deadlines accurately and on time
- Maintain composure in stressful situations, respond to customer needs quickly, and effectively adapt to change
- Communicate complex concepts to clients in an easily digestible format that shows you understand their business needs
- Apply strong listening skills and can dig deeper into requirements to identify the root problem
- Demonstrate proficiency working in a fast paced environment, and excels at multitasking across complex projects
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills
Within 60 Days, You'll:
- Have a good understanding of the Sitetracker product
- Create reports and dashboards to visualize Sitetracker data
- Analyze source data and perform data migrations
- Attend customer meetings and gather business requirements
- Configure Sitetracker modules to meet customer needs
- Work with your manager to learn our implementation process
- Collaborate with product team to submit product enhancements and bugs
Within 180 Days, You'll:
- Be able to train others on how to use and configure the Sitetracker product
- Elicit technical requirements from customer business requirements
- Assist in system architecture design
- Manage configuration tasks for multiple projects
- Lead customer meetings and manage deadlines
- Be able to understand and utilize Salesforce features
- Create custom architecture based on customer requirements while leveraging Salesforce best practices
- Lead customer engagements and trainings
Within 365 Days, You'll:
- Lead small to medium sized implementations from end to end (solutions design, requirements gathering to customer training and project go-live)
- Train new specialists on Sitetracker implementation methodologies and technical concepts
- Visit client sites to facilitate implementation process
- Have autonomy to make critical decisions on client implementations
- Present to key stakeholders (C-suite executives)
- Successfully completed a customer implementation with metrics to support
Sitetracker was founded ten years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.
See more open positions at Sitetracker
Something looks off?