People (United States or Canada)
People & HR
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 8, 2023
Patch is the platform scaling unified climate action, empowering companies of any size to help rebalance the planet while advancing their business initiatives. We provide pathways to do so through the purchase of vetted carbon credits, via one-time direct purchases, recurring multi-year offtake agreements, or an API that can connect any product experience to climate action.
Only Patch democratizes access to the broadest selection of carbon credits across a wide range of technology types, methodologies, and price points. By combining enterprise-grade technology with impartial project scrutiny and transparency across each stage of the credit purchase, brands as wide-ranging as Bain & Company, Route, and Afterpay trust Patch to help them take meaningful climate action while engaging their customers. In turn, project developers driving positive climate action are able to rapidly scale their solutions at the critical pace the planet requires.
We're an experienced team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business working on one of the most important missions the world needs. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Energize, and more. We are founded by the same team who helped take hospitality tech company, Sonder, from 0 to $2 billion.
In this People role at Patch, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping our company culture and enabling our employees to do their best work. You'll be able to develop innovative strategies, drive People best practices and programs, and much more while working directly with leadership and individual contributors
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll work directly with our cofounders to build out a roadmap that empowers all Patch employees to launch their professional development to new heights
- You’ll help scale how Patches communicate and collaborate with each other
- You'll build deep partnerships with the leadership team
- You'll roll up your sleeves to develop, implement, and maintain people team programs and procedures for things like feedback, conflict resolution, and communications
- You'll coach and mentor managers and employees to continue to be the best leader they can be
Who You Are:
- You are a seasoned People expert with years of experience directly building or been part of the growth of a People team function at a high-growth startup
- You are an operator who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work collaboratively to support Patch’s most important business needs
- You are a technical expert with deep understanding of People best practices and procedures on things like implementing 360 feedback frameworks and leadership coaching
- You have a people first mindset with the ability to show empathy while connecting with employees
- You are an excellent communicator that is able to build relationships and collaborate with leaders and individual contributors across an organization
- Work with the most talented team in climate tech
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health
- Remote-first, asynchronous work culture
- Time-off as-needed vacation policy
- Generous parental leave policy
- The base salary for this role if filled within the United States is $50,000-$200,000. Full-time employees will also be eligible for equity and insurance. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to demonstrated skill set, years and depth of relevant experience, location, and some role-dependent factors.
- If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Commitment to Diversity:
Patch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
See more open positions at Patch Technologies
Something looks off?