Data Analyst - Product
Monta is an operating platform that powers the EV ecosystem, serving drivers, companies, cities, and the electricity grid with one integrated software solution. We're building the future of EV charging and are looking for amazing individuals to join us on board the rocketship!🚀
At our core, we make EV charging simple, accessible, and reliable. Our software enables a consistent charging experience across more than 100 different charge point brands and we empower charge point owners with a full-fledged solution to attract users and seamlessly manage usage, pricing, availability, and payments. By empowering Charge Point Operators and offering consistent charging experiences for Electrical Vehicle owners, Monta is laying the groundwork for a scalable and sustainable EV infrastructure.
What we are looking for
We are seeking a Data Analyst - Product with a strong passion for user experience to join our growing team at Monta. In this position, you’ll play a critical role in helping us understand our more than 130K users and 800 partners across 9 (and growing) markets, their needs and behaviours, and how they interact with our platform.
You will be responsible for gathering and analysing quantitative data, creating insightful reports and presenting actionable recommendations to relevant stakeholders. In your day-to-day, you’ll be working closely with cross-functional teams of skilled engineers, product designers, product managers, researchers, data engineers, and more.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for data-driven decision-making, and a deep understanding of user-centred design principles and methodologies and is expected to be mid- to senior-level and have experience in a similar role within a growing tech company.
- Use data to enable Product decisions
- Analyse complex data sets using statistical and data visualisation techniques to uncover patterns, trends, and insights related to user behavior and experience.
- Identify relevant data sources and design data collection strategies to support user-centred research efforts.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the impact of implemented changes on user experience and behavior.
- Lead quantitative research efforts to uncover actionable insights that inform and improve the user experience of our products and services.
- Design and conduct quantitative research through behavioural modelling, log analysis, surveys, A/B tests, and other methods to decode user behavior.
- Collaborate with qualitative researchers, designers, product managers, and other stakeholders to understand user needs and define research objectives.
- Support the Research team by providing data-driven insights for qualitative research efforts, such as interviews and usability testing.
- Work closely with the product team to translate data-driven insights into actionable recommendations for improving user experience and driving product innovation.
- Develop dashboards and reports to communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Help define KPIs and develop measurement frameworks to track and report progress against our goals and objectives
- Background in behavioural science, computational social science, behavioural statistics, product- or data analysis, or a related field
- Experience using data visualisation tools in our stacks such as Mixpanel and Tableau and our data-cloud Snowflake is a plus
- Strong interest in Users and User Experience principles and methodologies
- Experience writing SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present data and insights to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
Monta can offer you...
- Gym membership
- Free snacks & beverages
- Subsidised plant-based lunch
- Learning & development opportunities
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- A yearly education budget, and a few extra days off to make use of it!
- We're quite a social bunch so you can look forward to a good atmosphere at Monta with things such as: Friday bars, pub crawls, ping pong, and much more - both in-person and virtually.
- Flexible working hours. We truly mean this so as long as you're at the important meetings and getting your work done that's all that matters.
- An attractive warrant package.
- You can choose your preferred operating system, we have Microsoft and MacOS available.
- And more!
Life at Monta
At Monta, we encourage you to come as you are. To ensure an inclusive product that serves a diverse user group, we need to be a diverse force behind it. We are a company dedicated to revolutionising the EV industry, thus aspiring to change the world for the better. Furthermore, Monta is committed to our sustainability efforts with several green initiatives such as offering our employees a plant-based-only lunch among many other things. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company and drive growth in the European market. If you are a results-driven sales leader with a passion for building and leading high-performing teams, we encourage you to apply.
Why EV less when you can #EVbetter
The salary range for this role is between 40-50k DKK monthly and is a hybrid role located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Something looks off?