Enterprise Account Manager
Monta is the operating platform powering the EV ecosystem serving drivers, companies, cities, and the electricity grid with one integrated software solution. We're building the future of EV charging, come join us onboard the rocketship! 🚀We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Enterprise Account Manager to join our dynamic and growing team at Monta. You will be responsible for managing our enterprise accounts with contract sizes north of 100,000 EUR, who are a combination of partners that use Monta to manage/acquire their B2C and B2B customers as well as direct clients that manage their sites, projects, or organization and often generate revenue from them.
- Be a strategic revenue partner to our enterprise clients, assisting them with tenders, pitching to their clients, and driving upsell/expansion within the account.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and analyze trends to identify opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Utilize sales stack to manage and prioritize activities for each account, ensuring that all customer interactions are tracked and managed appropriately.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at our enterprise clients, including executive sponsors, decision-makers, and influencers.
- Drive sales margin and revenue growth with enterprise clients through upsell, cross-sell and renewals.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including sales, marketing, and product, to ensure our enterprise clients are receiving the best possible service and support.
- Act as the primary point of contact for our enterprise clients, managing all aspects of their account, including onboarding, training, and ongoing support.
- Maximize product adoption to benefit account growth and success.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and how it can be used to meet the needs of our enterprise clients.
- Work closely with our clients to understand their strategic revenue initiatives and provide guidance and recommendations on how our software can be leveraged to achieve their goals.
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with our enterprise clients, including churn, pricing concerns, and customer satisfaction issues.
- Manage and maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all customer interactions in our CRM.
- 5+ years of experience working in a customer-facing role, preferably with enterprise clients.
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Experience working with enterprise clients that both use software as a client and resell it.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to travel to see clients globally at a minimum of two weeks per quarter
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Proven track record of customer success management, driving revenue growth and customer satisfaction within enterprise accounts.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to develop solutions to complex challenges.
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand a variety of client’s business models
- Experience working with Hubspot or other CRM systems is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field is preferred.
Monta can offer you...
- Flexible work hours
- Shared Company car + electric bikes!
- Gym membership
- Free snacks & beverages
- Subsidised plant-based lunch
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually.
- Learning & development opportunities
- Education budget
- Warrant program
- Pension + Health insurance
- Maternity/Paternity leave
Life at Monta
At Monta, we encourage you to come as you are. To ensure an inclusive product that serves a diverse user group, we need to be a diverse force behind it. We are a company dedicated to revolutionising the EV industry, thus aspiring to change the world for the better. Furthermore, Monta is committed to our sustainability efforts with several green initiatives such as offering our employees a plant-based-only lunch among many other things.
Why EV less when you can #EVbetter
Something looks off?