Senior Marketing Manager - DACH region
Are you an experienced marketing profile with a broad skill set? Do you consider yourself a marketing generalist, who can plan, build and execute Monta’s marketing strategy in Germany and Austria? Then you’re just the person we’re looking for.
Together with the central marketing team in Copenhagen, and our German and Austrian sales team, you will play a key role in generating leads, creating awareness, and supporting our Country Managers and partners in the DACH region.
The role and tasks:
- End-to-end ownership for marketing activities to drive leads and awareness in the region with support from the central Marketing team and local CM/Sales teams.
- Translate and localize global content to the DACH market and help distribute it via the right channels such as our website, newsletter, social media etc.
- Work together with partners and build strategic brand partnerships
- Work closely with our CMs and sales team to build and support G2M strategies, ABM campaigns etc.
- Plan for and participate at events, fairs and any other public activities for the region
- Own, plan and execute social media activities for the region
- Coordinate and work with external partners/agencies as needed
- You’re a marketing generalist with experience in building end-to-end marketing campaigns, preferably within SaaS industry
- You are self-motivated, possess a positive team-player attitude and are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You can handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- You have excellent organizational skills and pay attention to detail.
- You communicate well with multiple stakeholders with different backgrounds and skill sets.
- You are a self-starter and a problem-solver who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- Native written and verbal communication skills in German and a professional level of English
- Strong analytical skills to measure and analyze marketing campaign performance
- Understand how the media landscape works and what makes a good story
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years experience within SaaS marketing and can take ownership of all our marketing efforts in the DACH region and ultimately set the direction for Monta in the region. The person has exceptional project management skills and knows how and when to involve the right internal stakeholders to build high performing marketing campaigns.
Monta can offer you...
- Flexible work hours
- Gym membership
- Free snacks & beverages
- Subsidized plant-based lunch
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually.
- Learning & development opportunities
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- A yearly education budget, and a few extra days off to make use of it!
- We're quite a social bunch so you can look forward to a good atmosphere at Monta with things such as: Friday bars, pub crawls, ping pong, and much more.
- Flexible working hours. We truly mean this so as long as you're at the important meetings and getting your work done that's all that matters.
- An attractive warrant package.
- You can choose your preferred operating system, we have Microsoft, Linux and MacOS available.
- And all sorts of surprises!
Life at Monta
At Monta, we encourage you to come as you are. To ensure an inclusive product that serves a diverse user group, we need to be a diverse force behind it. We are a company dedicated to revolutionising the EV industry, thus aspiring to change the world for the better. Furthermore, Monta is committed to our sustainability efforts with several green initiatives such as offering our employees a plant-based-only lunch among many other things. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company and drive growth in the European market. If you are a results-driven sales leader with a passion for building and leading high-performing teams, we encourage you to apply.
Why EV less when you can #EVbetter
Something looks off?