Country Manager (Spain)
Monta is a new layer of technology that brings together installers, operators, service providers, EV drivers, and businesses with charge points.
At our core, we make EV charging simple, accessible, and reliable. Our software enables a consistent charging experience across all charge point brands. Monta empowers charge point owners and operators with a full-fledged solution to attract users and seamlessly manage usage, pricing, availability, and transactions. We're building the future of EV charging, come and join us! 🚀
Who are you?
As the Country Manager for Spain, you will be playing a critical role in Monta’s global expansion and ongoing success as the go-to software provider of choice for the EV charging industry. You will primarily be responsible for selling into midmarket + enterprise accounts in Spain through strategic pipeline generation activities and consultative selling (85% of role). Other key responsibilities (15% of time) include establishing and growing Monta’s brand in Spain, ensuring the success of partner deployments, and building an efficient hub for Monta in Spain.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing net new sales opportunities
- Prospect into targeted strategic accounts, including with nation-wide hardware manufacturers, installers and wholesalers to ensure Monta is pushed into the market across all major segments
- Be Monta’s first face in Spain, which includes presentations of our platform both online and onsite and everything from housing associations to hotels, supermarkets, and large corporations. You will also be invited to seminars / webinars to present Monta to relevant actors in the charging industry of your market
- Develop and implement in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns
- Collaborate and lead the execution of sales activities through contract negotiation and signing contracts with internal and external teams
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in CRM
- Build strong relationships with partners to ensure their needs are well understood and met, and to ensure your opportunities and incoming leads translate to closed deals
- Leverage existing / create presentations and sales materials you need to succeed in your market
- Become an important part of the Monta team, where the feedback and knowledge you bring from your market will be crucial for our ongoing success in our ambitious global growth strategy
- Be supported by the full staff in Ops, Marketing and Sales to help you succeed in building a strong customer base
- At least 5 years of sales experience, including selling to midmarket/enterprise w/complex sales cycles
- Hunter mentality with the ability to drive outbound meetings and generate new business opportunities.
- Experience utilizing sales frameworks such as MEDDICC.
- Enterprise sales experience, with a demonstrated ability to develop and manage complex sales cycles.
- You have a business development and / or hyper growth startup background
- You have experience in Software or SaaS sales
- You thrive in complexity and when multitasking
- You make it happen!
- You are located in Spain, and can speak and write Spanish and English fluently
- You are comfortable on your own and could grow into leading a team as the company grows.
- You are comfortable with a modern tool stack, understand demand generation, and know how to leverage marketing
- You want to build a “startup within a scale-up” and make this market your own
- You like to challenge yourself and get excited when we win together.
Monta can offer you...
- Flexible work hours
- Gym membership
- Free snacks & beverages
- Subsidized plant-based lunch
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually.
- Learning & development opportunities
- Education budget
- Warrant program
- Pension + Health insurance
- Maternity/Paternity leave
Life at Monta
At Monta, we encourage you to come as you are. To ensure an inclusive product that serves a diverse user group, we need to be a diverse force behind it. We are a company dedicated to revolutionizing the EV industry, thus aspiring to change the world for the better. Furthermore, Monta is committed to our sustainability efforts with several green initiatives such as offering our employees a plant-based-only lunch among many other things.
Why EV less when you can #EVbetter
Something looks off?