Director of Customer Success & Partnerships
Monta is the operating platform powering the EV ecosystem serving drivers, companies, cities, and the electricity grid with one integrated software solution.
At our core, we make EV charging simple, accessible, and reliable. Our software enables a consistent charging experience across all charge point brands and we empower charge point owners with a full-fledged solution to attract users and seamlessly manage usage, pricing, availability, and transactions.
We are looking for a Director of Customer Success & Partnerships to join our team at Monta! As a Director of Customer & Partner Success, you will play a key role in driving our company's growth by building and managing a team of Partner Success Managers, Onboarding team and the Customer Success Team.
- Manage and build a partner success org in a hyper growth scale up environment, responsible for managing a portfolio of partners that resell our company's product, ensuring their success and driving upsells and renewals
- Manage and build an onboarding org, responsible for ensuring new customers have a smooth transition and successful implementation of our product
- Manage and build a customer success org, responsible for driving customer retention, grow Monta usage, upsells and renewals, reduced time to value and customer satisfaction
- Accurately forecast expansion/churn numbers on a monthly basis
- Partner with current Head of Onboarding and Customer Success and develop current and future managers to lead their respective teams
- Develop and execute strategies to scale and operationalize our customer and partner success organization
- Lead key account management efforts, building strong relationships with our most important customers
- Utilize customer success tool stack to drive results and optimize performance of the team
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Operations, Marketing, and Product, to ensure alignment and drive revenue growth
- Utilize and facilitate programs such as Business Reviews (QBR), NPS, Migration Tracking, Customer Health Score and Account Team Goals.
- 5+ years of Sales, CS, and/or Account Management experience in a high-paced startup environment, w/3+ years of CS/AM leadership experience
- Strong understanding of customer success, channel and direct account management, and revenue models
- Experience navigating complex revenue models and optimizing account management teams
- Experience w/optimizing complex enterprise pre/post sales implementation processes at scale
- Proven track record of driving upsells and renewals in a revenue-driven customer success organization
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge of customer success tool stack and technologies
You will be responsible for ensuring the success of our partners and customers, driving upsells and renewals, and leading key account management efforts. You will also be responsible for mentoring and developing your team to reach their full potential. The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of management experience in a high-paced startup environment, a strong understanding of customer success, channel and direct account management, and the ability to navigate complex revenue models and optimize account management teams. If you are a results-driven leader with excellent communication and leadership skills, we want to hear from you!
- A yearly education budget, and a few extra days off to make use of it!
- We're quite a social bunch so you can look forward to a good atmosphere at Monta with things such as: Friday bars, pub crawls, ping pong, and much more.
- Flexible working hours. We truly mean this so as long as you're at the important meetings and getting your work done that's all that matters.
- An attractive warrant package.
- Shared electric car at our Copenhagen office.
- You can choose your preferred operating system, we have Microsoft, Linux and MacOS available.
- And all sorts of surprises!
Life at Monta
At Monta, we encourage you to come as you are. To ensure an inclusive product that serves a diverse user group, we need to be a diverse force behind it. We are a company dedicated to revolutionising the EV industry, thus aspiring to change the world for the better. Furthermore, Monta is committed to our sustainability efforts with several green initiatives such as offering our employees a plant-based-only lunch among many other things. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company and drive growth in the European market. If you are a results-driven sales leader with a passion for building and leading high-performing teams, we encourage you to apply.
Why EV less when you can #EVbetter
Something looks off?