QA Automation Engineer (Kraków)
As a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer at Beekeeper you will be responsible for ensuring that the software product we offer to our customers meets our quality standards. The Beekeeper product offering is being used across the globe (in over 100 countries) by over 200 companies which all rely on the software offering to be available and functionally correct at all times.
Our teams follow modern development practices, such as continuous deployment, micro-services, test driven development, DevOps methodologies, automated deployment pipelines, etc. You will be responsible for further driving the efforts of automated and non-automated testing within Beekeeper. You will have the opportunity to work on automated system and performance regression test infrastructure, as well as collaborate with the other software engineers to deliver state of the art software.
Role level: Regular
Report to: Engineering Manager
Location set-up: Flexible / hybrid working model in Krakow, or fully remote in Poland
- Debug software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products. Develop, modify, and execute software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing
- Analyze and write test standards and procedures. Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software
- Provide feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software
- Implement and enhance the automated test infrastructure
- Implement and enhance the automated performance test infrastructure
- Perform functional testing for teams in which you are embedded
- Improve existing Quality Assurance processes
- Maintain and enhance a list of automated and non-automated tests
What we look for in you
- 2-4 years of QA Automation experience
- Significant experience in writing and maintaining fully automated tests
- Significant experience with automation systems such as Jenkins
- Relevant experience with engineering
- Experience with UI automation frameworks
- Experience with Test Management Software
- Analytical skills
- Good collaboration skills
- Open mind and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English in written and verbal form
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- 20 000 PLN sign-on bonus
- A generous learning budget to help you continuously learn and pursue your personal learning goals
- Choose the cooperation you want: employment contract or B2B (get paid in PLN or CHF)
- Thriving engineering community where you will develop
- Remote friendly culture. Work from abroad (60 days a year)
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich, Berlin, Krakow, and the US. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Something looks off?