Field Marketing Intern (Maternity Cover, 6-12 months)
As a Field Marketing Intern for the Swiss and Austrian markets you will coordinate Beekeeper’s regional marketing programs within these local markets. You will focus on building awareness, engagement, and consideration with our target audience in this region.
You will execute on field marketing programs, alongside your colleagues and agencies. The programs you will work on include everything from sponsored events, hosted events, webinars, direct mail, and digital programs. You’ll also be a liaison for our PR agency located in Switzerland. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, possess a strong willingness to amplify the brand, enjoy collaborating with the local sales team, and be able to report on marketing performance against pipeline goals and sales targets.
- Work with marketing colleagues, agencies, and regional sales leaders to execute and track quarterly marketing plans.
- Organize events and/or webinars incl. event communication, landing page, speaker concept, lead generation plan, follow-ups etc.
- Plan, execute and measure the impact of 3rd party events and trade show sponsorships as well as Beekeeper-hosted events.
- Help to launch account-based marketing campaigns in alignment with the sales and global digital marketing teams.
- Share statistics on regional pipeline and operate within budget guidelines
- Collaborate with the partner team and leverage co-marketing possibilities
- Foster relationships with local associations, strategic partners, analysts and industry experts.
- Work closely with the local content team to create, localize and adapt global initiatives to satisfy regional needs.
- Utilize systems and tools such as SFDC, Hubspot and Google Analytics to analyze pipeline and opportunity data.
What we look for in you
- German native speaker and resident in Switzerland
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business discipline
- 1 year of experience in working in field marketing or related marketing field
- Knowledge of planning and delivering events
- Good organization, writing and time management skills
- Effective communication skills: both written and presentation formats
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot, or other marketing tech is an advantage
- Natural communicator and presenter
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organisations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Something looks off?